The Faculty of Law of the Bucharest University of Economic Studies together with The Romanian Society of Business Law and representatives of the main professional organizations in the field and featuring Romanian officials, organizes annually the International Conference ”Perspectives of European Business Law”.
The conference provides worldwide opportunities for all those interested in European Business Law to discuss and exchange research ideas especially in the light of situations generated by changes in business legislation in different states.
The conference is addressed to practitioners, researchers, PhD students and academics and represents a rich platform for frothy debates. We welcome both practical and theoretical work that are consistent in information and aim to lead to interesting and elaborated debates on large, specialized and technical subject of business law.
First Edition 2022
The first edition of the International Scientific Conference ”Perspectives of European Business Law” will be held in Bucharest in a hybrid form with some speakers present at the Bucharest University of Economic Studies and others online.
The Conference shall address this year several big topics in the European area: Company Law, Single Market, Competition Law, European Contract Law, Tax Law, Banking Law, Labor Law, Consumer Law and Criminal Law.
The works of the conference will be streamed online.
March 6th 2022 – registration with the title and abstract of the paper
March 10th 2022 – submission of the full paper
March 16th – confirmation of the paper acceptance
All the papers that will be presented at the conference must be in English and will be published in the conference’s proceedings and the parters’ journals like:
- The Juridical Tribune, indexed in Web Of Science Clarivate Analytics (Thomson Reuters) and Scopus.
- Revista „Dreptul” – „Law” Review – a well known both national and international academic review indexed by the following databases: Ebsco, and CEEOL, published by the
- Romanian Business Law Review, a double-blinded peer-reviewed open-access international academic review – that will be launched with this occasion
- „Fiscal Courier” review Published by C.H. Beck, indexed BDI (Ebsco, Heinonline)
- Revista Română de Drept al Afacerilor, Wolters Kluwer
- Conference Proceedings volume under the Bucharest University of Economic Studies Publishing House
Pta Romana 6, Bucharest, District 1, 010374